Day 03: Harsil –
Gangotri – Harsil (By surface 22 kms one side)
After breakfast leave for Gangotri and on arrival take a holy dip in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja after that and relax for sometime in the lovely surroundings. Come back to Camp resort in the afternoon to relax in the bright sunshine and some of breathtaking views of the valley beautiful. In the evening perform the Ganga Aarti at resorts own river bank. Dinner and overnight at camp.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Day 04: Harsil –
Rishikesh (By surface 265 kms)
Morning after breakfast leave for Rishikesh. On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast and Dinner included)
Day 05: Rishikesh – Delhi
Morning after breakfast go for sightseeing tour of Rishikesh.Visit-Ram Jhula,Laxman Jhula, Paramarth Ashram & Kunjapuri Temple. Later in the evening transfer to railway station to board train for Delhi schedule to depart at 18:00hrs.On arrival in Delhi at 23:00hrs. On arrival at Delhi the Ek Dham Tour concludes.
(Breakfast & Dinner included).
Tour Cost (Standard Package)
Based on 2 Pax
Based on 4-6 Pax
Based on 8 Pax
300 USD Per Person
265 USD Per Person
255 USD Per Person
* The above Costs are valid till 30 September 2009.
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the program in Hotels / Camp resorts mentioned.
2. All meals during the tour as per inclusions on each day in the program.
3. Transport by AC Car Indigo/ Innova/Tempo traveler depending upon the group size.
4. Train Fare Delhi – Haridwar – Delhi by AC chair car in Shatabdi express.
5. Applicable Hotel Taxes.
1. Any item of personal nature, phone calls, Laundry etc.
2. Cost for any kind of porter, Ponies, Palkies, etc.
3. Any kind of insurance.
4. Any expenses occurring due to unforeseen circumstances like road blocks, land slides, etc.
5. Anything not included in the cost.For bookings and other details please contact Mr. Sanjay/Sunil at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ladakh Tours||Golden Triangle Tours||Cultural Tours|